Epicomm has a long history of providing guidance, support, and advocacy for commercial printers through its predecessor organization, the National Association of Printers & Lithographers (NAPL), founded in 1933. Epicomm continues to serve its commercial printer members with educational materials, programs, industry trends research, and individual business consulting tailored specifically to the needs of commercial printing management.
What Epicomm provides to our commercial printing members:
- eKG™ Customer Assessment
- WorkPlan for Success™
- Management Bulletin quarterly print newsletter
- Leading Indicators™ program
- REVIEW a monthly electronic eNewsletter
- Discounts from vendors that commercial printers use regularly
- Commercial printer specific articles in Bottom Line, our bi-monthly magazine
- Online Community group specifically for commercial printers (Coming Soon!)
Epicomm gives commercial printing executives and managers state-of-the-art tools to enhance performance and increase profitability, and continues to develop new offerings under the guidance of a steering committee of commercial printing company executives.
And these proprietary Epicomm publications, programs, and services serve all its member segments:
- State of the Industry economic and industry trends research, reports, and newsletters.
- Bottom Line bi-monthly print magazine and Review monthly electronic newsletter.
- Leading Indicators™ financial performance benchmarking program.
- CEO Roundtable™ executive performance program.
- NexGen Leaders™ young executive development program.
- Young Professional networking meetings.
- Online community forum in the Connected Community™
- Local area Epicomm chapters for regional in-person programs and networking.
Staff Liaison: Dean and Andy
Steering Committee Chair: TBD