Providing fulfillment providers with services, programs, and advocacy since 2001 through its predecessor organizations, the Mailing & Fulfillment Services Association (MFSA) and Mail Advertising Service Association (MASA). Epicomm understands the evolving needs and requirements of this key industry segment.
What Epicomm provides to our fulfillment members:
- Postal Points electronic newsletter
- Postal webinars
- Postal Advocacy
- eKG™ Customer Assessment
- REVIEW a monthly electronic eNewsletter
- Discounts from vendors that fulfillment providers use regularly
- Fulfillment specific articles in Bottom Line, our bi-monthly magazine
- Online Community group specifically for fulfillment providers
Under the guidance of a steering committee comprising fulfillment company owners and executives, Epicomm continues to develop new educational offerings, peer-to-peer networking opportunities, programs, and management tools and services that will help companies in the demanding fulfillment services arena grow and increase their profitability.
And these proprietary Epicomm publications, programs, and services serve all its member segments:
- State of the Industry economic and industry trends research, reports, and newsletters.
- Bottom Line bi-monthly print magazine and Review monthly electronic newsletter.
- Leading Indicators™ financial performance benchmarking program.
- CEO Roundtable™ executive performance program.
- NexGen Leaders™ young executive development program.
- Young Professional networking meetings.
- Online community forum in the Connected Community™.
- Local area Epicomm chapters for regional in-person programs and networking.
Staff Liaison: Ken Garner
Steering Committee Chair: Charles Buchanan and Tom Bush