Epicomm has been an advocate for mailing services providers since 1920 through its predecessor organizations, the Mailing & Fulfillment Service Association (MFSA) and Mail Advertising Service Association (MASA). Today, Epicomm not only continues to provide a strong voice for mailing companies on legislative and U.S. Postal Service issues affecting the industry.
What Epicomm provides to our mailing members:
- Postal Points electronic newsletter
- Postal webinars
- Postal Advocacy
- eKG™ Customer Assessment
- REVIEW a monthly electronic eNewsletter
- Discounts from vendors that mailers use regularly
- Mailing and postal specific articles in Bottom Line, our bi-monthly magazine
- Online Community group specifically for mailers (Coming Soon!)
Our mailing members receive resources that contain expert interpretation, giving members both data and insight, and its local programs and online community facilitate active discussions and information sharing among industry peers. Epicomm continues to develop and hone its offerings under the guidance of a steering committee of mailing services company executives.
And these proprietary Epicomm publications, programs, and services serve all its member segments:
- State of the Industry economic and industry trends research, reports, and newsletters.
- Bottom Line bi-monthly print magazine and Review monthly electronic newsletter.
- Leading Indicators™ financial performance benchmarking program.
- CEO Roundtable™ executive performance program.
- NexGen Leaders™ young executive development program.
- Young Professionals networking meetings.
- Online community forum in the Connected Community™.
- Local area Epicomm chapters for regional in-person programs and networking.
Staff Liaison: Leo Raymond
Steering Committee Chair: Terri Hedges