In 2012, recognizing the growing importance of marketing services in the graphic communications industry, Epicomm predecessor organization, the Mailing & Fulfillment Services Association (MFSA) became the Association of Marketing Service Providers (AMSP).
What Epicomm provides to our fulfillment marketing services members:
- eKG™ Customer Assessment
- REVIEW a monthly electronic eNewsletter
- Discounts from vendors that marketing service providers use regularly
- Marketing services specific articles in Bottom Line, our bi-monthly magazine
- Online Community group specifically for marketing service providers (Coming Soon!)
Under the guidance of a steering committee comprising owners and executives of industry marketing services companies, Epicomm is identifying the challenges faced by this expanding industry segment and developing new programs and services focused on enabling their owners and managers to improve profitability and performance.
And these proprietary Epicomm publications, programs, and services serve all its member segments:
- State of the Industry economic and industry trends research, reports, and newsletters.
- Bottom Line bi-monthly print magazine and Review monthly electronic newsletter.
- Leading Indicators™ financial performance benchmarking program.
- CEO Roundtable™ executive performance program.
- NexGen Leaders™ young executive development program.
- Young Professional networking meetings.
- Online community forum in the Connected Community™.
- Local area Epicomm chapters for regional in-person programs and networking.
Staff Liaison: John Foley, Jr.
Steering Committee Chair: TBD