THE EVOLUTION OF PRINT AND MAIL: How Polaris Direct Leveraged Change to Their Advantage
Led by Joe and Judith Maloy, Polaris Direct
When: May 5, 2016
Where: Club 101, Park Avenue 40th Street
Cocktails & Networking 5:30PM, Dinner 6:15PM, Program 7:00PM
Join Joe and Judith Maloy as they discuss what it took to execute a successful B2B campaign for their new four-color inkjet service offering. As a pre-cursor to launching their Strategic Marketing Services department, Polaris Direct needed a way to inform clients of their new capabilities, as well as a way to spark new sales opportunities.
Learn how Polaris Direct:
- Continues to thrive in an ever-changing marketplace
- Leveraged change to their advantage with a compelling multi-channel B2B campaign
- Effectively markets bundled solutions
- Brings technology and data together to provide innovative solutions to their clients
- Developed a business plan that allows their Strategic Marketing Services to support both internal and external marketing efforts.
Attend this session to learn how Polaris Direct built a successful multi-channel campaign to market their new services and bring their vision to reality.
Click here for more information.
REGISTER NOW! $65 per member, $45 per additional member & guest.
Register with Jim Prendergast using Paypal or Email to email@example.com Click here for the registration form.
The New York Chapter of Epicomm
The Epicomm New York Chapter provides regional networking and educational opportunities within the states of New York and Northern New Jersey. The chapter covers a variety of information, including:
- Small Business Owners (Owner Operators)
- State of the Industry Updates
- Strategic Planning
- Fulfillment Best Practices
Members of Epicomm offer printing, mailing, fulfillment, and/or marketing services.
For more information and to attend events contact Jim Prendergast:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone or fax at 212-217-6824