The Epicomm 2016 Southwest Annual Conference will be at the newly renovated Woodlands Resort and Conference Center beginning April 28th. Just a few of the many amenities awaiting you are the beautiful hotel and meeting rooms, on-site championship golf course, a beautiful and exciting shopping and dining district with free shuttles, and a water park with a “lazy river” for the youngsters.
The conference will kick off with a golf tournament on Thursday for you duffers, then plant tours and an art design contest will proceed a great vendor’s reception on Friday. Saturday is filled with must-see speakers sharing the most up-to-date business insight and interesting concepts not to be missed. Saturday night will be a gala dinner and entertainment, and Sunday morning we will continue with a round table discussion, business meeting, and parting luncheon.
Our speakers will include:
- Ken Garner, President and CEO of Epicomm National, on the “State of the Industry”
- Dr. Jerry Waite, Coordinator of Digital Media at University of Houston, on “The Future of Digital Media” and “New Degree Programs for Our Industry”
- Phil Snyder, the voice of Jiminy Cricket and professor at UH College of Technology, on “Transmedia Marketing”
- Darrell Probst, Watchguard, on “Cyber Security”
- Leo Raymond, Vice President of Postal and Member Relations for Epicomm, on “Postal Pitfalls and Solutions”
- Lisbeth Lyons, Vice President PIA National, on “Legislative Updates and Direction”
Greatly informative, fun, interesting and a venue to meet and chat with your peers, make plans now to attend the Epicomm Southwest 2016 Conference!
For more information, contact Geno Baiamonte at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Southwest Chapter of Epicomm
The Epicomm Southwest Chapter provides regional networking and educational opportunities within the states of Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Louisiana. The chapter covers a variety of information, including:
- Small Business Owners (Owner Operators)
- State of the Industry Updates
- Strategic Planning
- Fulfillment Best Practices
Members of Epicomm offer printing, mailing, fulfillment, and/or marketing services. Associate members are the suppliers to the mailing and fulfillment services business.
A broad range of services is available to member companies, to help them realize their full potential in the mailing and fulfillment business. These services have been selected and developed by mailing and fulfillment professionals themselves — so they have been designed to fill the most pressing needs of the industry today, while keeping an eye on the industry of tomorrow.